Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Instead of going to work today, I stayed home and played with my cats. Then I drove down to Wawawai, down on the Snake River.


It's a good place to go this time of year because spring always starts earlier down there than it does here in Pullman.


At first I thought nothing of this tree, then I wasn't sure I was actually seeing what I was seeing; a tree with leaves on it.
The other good thing about this time of year is that no one is around. Even in a small town it's easy to forget what quiet it. All I could hear was the breeze, the birds, and the water.





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!

    Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the photo of the green grass and the still-bare trees! It looks like something that belongs in a fantasy movie. You've got me curious - I haven't been down there in a long time and now I want to go on a hunt for all these fun places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Jason! Make a wish! :)

    ReplyDelete